Monday, July 11, 2005

Top 5 Things I'd Rather Be Doing Right Now:

OK, so I'm about to go to this weekly meeting that is so long and boring. I really don't enjoy it normally. So here's the Top 5 things I'd rather be doing right now instead of going to this meeting:

1. Hanging out at home with Kristin
2. Sitting at the beach with a good book
3. Watching Point Break
4. Moving to Seattle
5. Running for President of the U.S.A.

Basically anything besides going to this meeting.

I'm working next to an 80 year old man who says the most random things some times. Just as I typed the last sentence he said, (and I quote:) "Well, we've got to get on with the Aloha Cafe, or my name ain't Buck Benny." His name is John Duffy. Good times.

4 Comments:

Blogger RollersCait said...

You totally Rock. I might be "Buck Benny" if there's seattle moving to be done...

9:17 AM  
Blogger Uncle Fatso said...

Yeah well...don't hold your breath. It's all over the road right now, and also still quite down-low if you know what I mean...

10:56 AM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Ugh, don't run for president. It seems to lower one's IQ :)

2:35 PM  
Blogger Uncle Fatso said...

Oh, that's the last thing i wanna do...I was just thinking about how I'd rather do anything rather than what I was doing....

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home